Conservative Victory Fund is a Political Action Committee
Posted November 29, 2019
The late Congressman John Ashbrook and Human Events
Editor-in-Chief Tom Winter founded the Conservative Victory Fund in
1969 - fifty years ago. Ashbrook was first elected to Congress in
1960. From college days to his days serving in Congress, John
Ashbrook was a conservative activist and leader. The goal of CVF is
electing conservatives to the United States House of
Representatives and U.S. Senate. CVF is the nation's longest
operating conservative PAC.
The Federal Election Commission has qualified CVF as a
multicandidate committee (PAC). This web site is paid for by
Conservative Victory Fund and not authorized by any candidate or
Record Breaking Judicial Transformation by President Trump, GOP Senate
Posted November 18, 2019
- Working with the Senate, President Trump has now had 158
judicial nominees confirmed to the Federal bench - a historic
transformation of the judiciary.
- President Trump has nominated and had confirmed: two Supreme
Court justices, 44 Circuit Court judges, and 112 District Court
- President Trump has appointed more circuit judges by this point
in his presidency than any president in recent history.
- Approximately 1 out of every 4 active judges on United States
Courts of Appeals has been appointed by President Trump.
- This historic transformation is only accelerating, with
President Trump on pace to have more judges confirmed this year
than in 2017 and 2018 combined.
The judges appointed by President Trump will make a
lasting impact on the courts for decades to come.
- President Trump's historic appointments have already tipped the
balance of numerous Federal courts to a Republican appointed
- This includes flipping the United States Court of Appeals for
the Third Circuit from a Democrat-appointed majority to a
- Numerous other Federal courts have been tilted from an even
split to a Republican-appointed majority.
- The Second and Eleventh Circuits are likely to flip by the end
of this year.
- Progress has been made in reshaping courts that have long been
dominated by Democrat-appointed majorities, like the Ninth
- Judges appointed by President Trump are expected to give the
Nation more than 2,600 years of combined judicial service.
- The average age of circuit judges appointed by President Trump
is less than 50 years old - a full 10 years younger than the
average age of President Obama's circuit nominees.
President Trump is fulfilling his promise to appoint
judges who will protect and honor the Constitution and the rule of
- President Trump is committed to appointing judges who set aside
their personal views and political prejudices to do what the
Constitution and the law demand.
- This work is especially important due the left-wing's push to
throw away legal precedent and to abandon the Constitution in order
to impose its own radical agenda.
- Activist judges have repeatedly used nationwide injunctions to
block the policies of the democratically-elected President.
- In some cases, these activist judges have blocked the
Administration from simply enforcing the law as written by
- These nationwide injunctions are a modern invention with no
basis in the Constitution.