Alex Mooney Wins Support of Nation's Oldest Conservative PAC
The Conservative Victory Fund (CVF), the nation's oldest conservative campaign committee, endorses Alex Mooney for the U.S. House of Representatives in West Virginia's 2nd District.
The only way to advance conservatism in Congress is to elect proven conservative leaders like Alex Mooney. Alex is the leader that West Virginia and the United States needs. He fights for traditional American values and will bring that fight with him to Congress.
· Alex has consistently fought for conservative principles such as lower taxes and spending, limited government, and pro-life and pro-gun policies.
· Alex will work to return responsibility of educating our children to our local governments and especially to parents.
· Alex will work to defeat the EPA's war on coal that has affected so many West Virginia families.
· In Congress, Alex will fight federal regulations that have hindered the economy of West Virginia and help restore the job-creating policies that are so desperately needed.
Alex is a leader that has a proven record of fighting for conservative values. He will be a trusted voice for West Virginia's conservative values. We encourage conservatives to stand with Alex Mooney as he leads the charge for true conservative values in this primary.
Conservative Victory Fund is proud to support Alex Mooney for Congress.
New Strong Conservatives Elected To U.S. House Of Representatives
Your Help Made it Possible
The new Congress will see almost three dozen new Republican Members of Congress. Of these, many are future conservative leaders. They include:
- Tom Cotton (AR-04) is a principled conservative who graduated from Harvard College and Harvard Law School. He left his law practice to volunteer for the Army and declined a JAG offer to be an infantryman. In 2006, he was platoon leader in Iraq with the 101st Airborne. In 2008, he volunteered to go to Afghanistan. Your CVF endorsed him in the primary and helped him to win election. He will be a conservative leader and spokesman in Congress.
- Matt Salmon (AZ-05) is once again going to be an outstanding representative for Arizona and the nation. Matt is a conservative leader who does what he says he will do. Having served in Congress before, Matt will hit the ground running.
- Ron DeSantis (FL-06) is another solid conservative that Conservative Victory Fund endorsed in the primary. He is a graduate of Yale and a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School. To help put himself through college, he worked at many jobs including sweeping floors, parking cars, working as an electrician's assistant and more. He is also a veteran of Iraq. He has served as federal prosecutor and a military prosecutor. He is a strong defender of the Constitution and wrote a book Dreams From Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama.
- Jackie Walorski (IN-02) started her career as a television reporter. As a member of the Indiana legislature, she fought for lower taxes and cutting spending. Jackie has a record of standing up for conservatism while a member of the Indiana State Legislature. She will do the same in the U.S. House.
- Kerry Bentivolio (MI-11) was not supposed to win. Establishment Republicans first tired to defeat him with a write-in candidate. But it didn't work. He is a small government conservative who understands that centralizing power reduces liberty. He and his wife have lived on the same farm since 1982. He is an educator, a veteran who served in Vietnam and Iraq, and an educator. His favorite leader is still Ronald Reagan.
CVF Conservative of the Day
Andy Harris (MD)
Conservative Congressman Andy Harris serves Maryland's First Congressional District. Congressman Harris has shown his willingness to take on the tough battles. He first challenged an incumbent RINO in a primary. While he didn't win that race, he ran again and defeated the incumbent RINO in the next primary. The incumbent turned around and endorsed the liberal Democrat. Harris lost narrowly but came back again in 2010 and won handily. CVF is proud to have helped him in 2010 and in earlier races.
Congressman Harris has already shown that he is a leader and fighter in Congress and not afraid to make the tough votes. He has voted again and again to cut the federal budget. As a physician, he knows that Obamacare will lead to less care and a much worse health system here in the United States. That's why he continues to fight to repeal Obamacare.
Conservative Victory Fund has a long history with Congressman Andy Harris as we've helped in his Congressional campaigns. The Congress needs more Andy Harris's.
Check out our record of electing solid conservatives
Recent Blog Posts
- Alex Mooney Wins Support of Nation's Oldest Conservative PAC
- Conservatives Challenge Obamacare Numbers
- Senate Republicans Urge Democrats Not to Block Job Creation Amendments
- Rubio Introduces Legislation To Hold Administration Accountable, Protect Taxpayers From ObamaCare Bailout
- McConnell: Waivers Make Obamacare Individual Mandate 'Legal Equivalent of Swiss Cheese'