Conservative Victory Fund (CVF) Not Karl Rove
Conservative Victory Fund has nothing to do with Karl Rove, nor has Rove ever been affiliated with CVF. His new organization -- the so-called Conservative Victory Project -- is named to cast even more confusion and doubt about his real intentions.
New Strong Conservatives Elected To U.S. House Of Representatives
Your Help Made it Possible
The new Congress will see almost three dozen new Republican Members of Congress. Of these, many are future conservative leaders. They include:
- Tom Cotton (AR-04) is a principled conservative who graduated from Harvard College and Harvard Law School. He left his law practice to volunteer for the Army and declined a JAG offer to be an infantryman. In 2006, he was platoon leader in Iraq with the 101st Airborne. In 2008, he volunteered to go to Afghanistan. Your CVF endorsed him in the primary and helped him to win election. He will be a conservative leader and spokesman in Congress.
- Matt Salmon (AZ-05) is once again going to be an outstanding representative for Arizona and the nation. Matt is a conservative leader who does what he says he will do. Having served in Congress before, Matt will hit the ground running.
- Ron DeSantis (FL-06) is another solid conservative that Conservative Victory Fund endorsed in the primary. He is a graduate of Yale and a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School. To help put himself through college, he worked at many jobs including sweeping floors, parking cars, working as an electricianís assistant and more. He is also a veteran of Iraq. He has served as federal prosecutor and a military prosecutor. He is a strong defender of the Constitution and wrote a book Dreams From Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama.
- Jackie Walorski (IN-02) started her career as a television reporter. As a member of the Indiana legislature, she fought for lower taxes and cutting spending. Jackie has a record of standing up for conservatism while a member of the Indiana State Legislature. She will do the same in the U.S. House.
- Kerry Bentivolio (MI-11) was not supposed to win. Establishment Republicans first tired to defeat him with a write-in candidate. But it didnít work. He is a small government conservative who understands that centralizing power reduces liberty. He and his wife have lived on the same farm since 1982. He is an educator, a veteran who served in Vietnam and Iraq, and an educator. His favorite leader is still Ronald Reagan.
CVF Conservative of the Day
Doug Lamborn (CO)
When Doug Lamborn first ran for Congress, Conservative Victory Fund was there to help him. As a Colorado State Senator, he showed he put principle above politics.
Congressman Doug Lamborn has shown the same courage in the U.S. Congress. He is not afraid to stand up for conservative principles and against the liberal Democrats in Congress. Congressional Quarterly has said that Lamborn had voted against the Democratic agenda in the U.S. House of Representatives more than any other Republican had. National Journal named Congressman Lamborn the most conservative member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Defending American sovereignty has been a top issue for him. He serves as a founder and Co-Chairman of the Congressional Sovereignty Caucus that opposes efforts by Congress and the Obama Administration to weaken American sovereignty. He has introduced legislation to oppose international meddling in our energy and emissions policies.
Check out our record of electing solid conservatives
Recent Blog Posts
- Obama Wish List - American Nightmare, His 2015 Budget
- Washington Post Headline, February 20, "With 2015 Budget Request, Obama Will Call For an End to Era of Austerity."
- Obamacare More Cancellations in Many States than Sign Ups
- Obamacare Will Kick 2 Million Workers Out of the Market
- Nation's Oldest Conservative PAC Endorses Igor Birman for Congress